Monday, May 28, 2007

New girl













This is my first entry, so here I am. My sis has been doing this for years and I have just enjoyed it. See I haven't always been in this free world as they call it... I just served a 2 1/2 sentence in TDCJ. My sis sent me copies of her blog along with another friend of ours to read. I could actually escape the world I was in. Not easy there. The pictures, the comments, and the day to day. I looked forward to mail call. Now I am in this free world, with my son, Cody, back in my life and finally have a clue. I was a bit of a trouble maker, more like a death wish. Which I don't get cause I always had what I needed and wanted. But had to do more. I am so happy with my life now. Cody is an awesome kid. Straight 'A' student, a musician (guitar), avid reader, and real good at being 7yrs old. My partner and I are both in recovery, in the NA organization. She has almost 4 yrs clean. My days consist of school, shopping, scouts, and being me...can't complain.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Goober! Welcome to Blogland!

:)
M~

May 28, 2007 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger ~grey said...

I second that Welcome!!!

So glad to finally meet the Sister to Leeeesa.

May 28, 2007 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Yeah glad you joined us.

I'm really bad at being 37 years old. ;)

May 28, 2007 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger John said...

You have another friend other than your sister? She tried to pay me in lollipops.

May 28, 2007 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger david said...

1. Congratulations your new-found life -- sounds like you are off to a great start and surrounded by love. You are still stuck in Texas, but maybe you can overcome that sad fact someday ;-)

2. I came over here to make fun of Leesa, just 'cuz she told us NOT to on her blog! *neener neener Leesa!*

May 29, 2007 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Have fun with this, but at the same time, don't underestimate who you might touch and who can learn from your mistakes and victories.

May 29, 2007 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome!! :0)

May 29, 2007 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home