Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last Day Fun

Just for fun
Before they all fell off..!




You can kinda see hair here...














We went off playing today...friend has ice skating rink so we played hockey...the skates were not fitting so I had to play the old fashion way...pretty fun time.

I did a little adjustment to my hair..its cool u can wait to see it

I am going home tomorrow, then back to the old life..

I am thinking it is time to go to work, I have no kiddo to take care of so I musy do something. Plus I am doing some changes with my life...yep scary.

Have a good one all!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun at your Sis's house..I know you always enjoy your time there.

your hair...I clicked it to big it and now I know what you meant when you said you weren't a blonde the other day. LOL

Have a safe trip back, cant' wait to hear about the changes..
Stacie

January 28, 2009 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Oh my gosh. You're back to brunette!

:)))

M~

January 28, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home