Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Time Is Well Spent Here


I know I am cute...

This is so fun

I can multi task

And sis wants me to jump in the river...

My man...he doesn't talk back!


I have been doing the normal things while here...sledding, tubing, chores, annoying Sis, and experiencing Leesa's Law
OMG I can never laugh again at the things she tells me...
When you want to take pics the clouds roll in, when you think you are all settled in to watch a good movie the power goes out...and my favorite, things only break when G is gone. All the grey hairs she has have now been explained.
We have been doing some shopping and some laughing...I am an easy target.
Things are different here without the kiddo, but I am dealing with it ok..

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Looks like you're having a good time. And dealing with everything pretty well!

January 14, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Aww! I love the snowman!

:)
M~

January 14, 2009 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

You look fab, and you look like you're having fun. You also look like you lost weight. And Grey hairs? Oh i don't think so....

:)

That second pic of you is my fave!
Stacie

January 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home