Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Week

Last week was fun...we started out with Tuesday where Sue and I had to appear for depositions with the other party. I was never told what time to be there, but Sue was suopenaed to be there @10:30 so we planned on that. Well they called looking for me at 9:30 so that started it out great.
I was questioned for an hour about all kinds of things...
My criminal history, my drug use, and where Sue and I sleep. They made a big issue about that. What does Cody call Sue, and such.
Sue came in next... hers didn't last as long. She put his lawyer in his place, it was funny...He was done in 10 mins.
So off we went. Trial will be intersting
So then we had appointments all day Thursday, Cody was ok with that but he would have rather been in school.
Sue came home with a toothache Thursday, it was ugly.
And today I get kids here doing "Space Age Crystal Incubation"...
I love it.
Tomorrow we are going to Inner Space Caverns, its what it sounds like...all under ground. It will be neat. Good photo ops...
Only 3 more weeks till trial, eh I can think of better things to do till then rather than thinking about it...Enjoy the weekend

3 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

Doesn't sound like fun at all. Gee I would have thought that your lawyer would have told you when to be there or something...it's almost like the other side didn't tell you on purpose so you'd be late..what a crock!
Still keeping fingers crossed..
Stacie

September 6, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I agree with Stacie, hopes it all goes well for you. (((BIG HUGS)))

September 6, 2008 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

The fact that you & Sue sleep together is irrelevant. I hope you know you have a HUGE discrimination case in your favor. Seriously, you & Sue give a better home to Cody than fucktwit EVER would be capable of giving him!

M~

September 6, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home