Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Child The Terrorist

So coming home is always a fun experience.
A bag gets lost or we miss a flight. The flying was a breeze this time...no issues. But, before we can even get on the plane we have to go thru security. I am really good at making sure we have no liquids or that all my kiddos pocket knives are in the checked bags...well not the case this time.

We are at security and we are all thru with the exception of one of the kiddos bags. All of a sudden, I'm asked to step aside and wait. I notice something small in the lady's hand as she calls for a supervisor.
Ok, so I am thinking it is some nail clippers or some tweezers. Oh HELL no ...it's a bullet- a BULLET from a gun. A tiny 25 auto bullet fully in tact.
My sis found it camping and she gave it to the kid. It some how wound up in his carry-on bag.

So here comes the big guy with his clipboard. Ask for my ID and off he goes...I call sis to tell her to pull over in case someone has to claim my kid...I wasn't going anywhere. .He comes back and starts asking how we got it. I explained and apologized like 99 times. Hoping I would be understood and let go.
I was, but my picture is up on the bad people board and flagged for any further mis-haps..and not just a black and white photo...full living color with DL and everything.
I am going to send everything home by mail from now on...

So how was yalls day?

5 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

oh man....that's not good! LOL...that sux! Yikes!

Glad you made it home without any further mishap though..
Stacie

August 16, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

My poor Goob! Well at least we know that if ur on the plane u have been thoroughly chked.HA-HA!!!!!

August 17, 2008 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Aww...scarey stuff eh?

~Miranda

August 17, 2008 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Are you serious??? Yikes!

August 18, 2008 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Oh.My.GAWD! Amy!!! That's just CRAZY!!! Wow. I'm just speechless.

M~

August 24, 2008 at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home