Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday....



Well it's the Friday before school...the last chance to be wild and crazy. Cody gets to stay up late tonight and watch movies. He says he is staying outside with his friends till dark dark. We will see, they will come in by 9 watch.
I am going to let him just do his thing until he crashes. Enjoy while he can...
I am preparing for trial, we go Sept.22nd. I have a lot of documents to find and dig up. Easy stuff, lol. I am hoping this will take a turn and just work out for all of us. I know we are ready for this to be over.
Enjoy the weekend...

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

ohh I remember that last weekend before the summer was over.

Love the pic, is that the friday feet?

August 22, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes Friday Feet...figured I would give it to the kiddo

August 22, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

those last nights of summer...how I miss those..
Stacie

August 23, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Please let me know if you need anything else from me, ok?

M~

August 24, 2008 at 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home