Monday, August 25, 2008

School Days



And he is gone...3rd grade. Cody wanted no part in taking pictures but of course I had to. :) He got up this morning and got himself dressed and was out to the bus 30mins before the time to go out. He says he wasn't excited but hello I know better.
I have a day of nothing planned, maybe some house cleaning. And a nap...hehe.
Cody gets home about 3:30 so I got plenty of down time
Oh the best part...if you can see from the picture, he is going to school with a black eye
He and his friend got into yesterday over a frog...he got popped right in the eye, figures...its the right eye...the good side. Thank goodness he doesn't have pictures

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica (aka Faeanne) said...

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your blog. It simply captured my attention. Your son is adorable and I hope everything works out. You seem like a really great person and you know how to enjoy life and have fun- a rare thing now-a-days. (I love the pics of you jumping into the water! It's so simply carefree!) Best of Luck to you in life!

Smiles & Sunshine,
Faeanne (A fellow blogger)

August 25, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Which bowl did you use to cut his hair?

August 25, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Leesa is SO bad! ;)

He got lucky....here school started LAST Monday.

That sucks about the black eye though. Ouch!

August 25, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Gotta laugh!!!
Can't believe Leesa dissed you like that but what are sisters for.:)
My baby had a fight?What?????
I hope the other kid has something on him to show that Cody fought back at least.
Come on,Goob!
He looks great though even with a black eye.:)
He don't have to wear school uniforms there???? You aare lucky cause Tori does and she is not happy at all.
I love you!

August 25, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

When little boys fight over frogs you know all is right with the world. Little boys are SUPPOSED to fight over frogs. There's just something so innocent about a fight over a frog you know..if it had been anything else..not so much, but a frog? That's so cute! It's VERY Tom Sawyerish.

Cute pix!
Stacie

August 26, 2008 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

LMAO @ Leesa!!!

Girl, he is sooo grown up! And I'm SOOO glad he's not wearing the button up shirts. Buttoned ALL THE WAY UP!

M~

August 27, 2008 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Ohhh I miss the first day of school pics.

August 27, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home