Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Not Much

I really haven't had much to blog about. We are in the middle of the soccer season. Scouts is moving along. Cody is about to get his report card, I am confident it will be good. Well except the "controls talking" part. He can't keep that mouth shut. As my sis said "he is just like you Aim". God I must have been awful. It's the age I guess. While we were camping I noticed the other boys were the same. Not as much of a "yahhoo" as mine, but close. So when the report cards come we will be rewarding for grades thats for sure. But not much else. I go broke when they come.
Hope yalls week is going well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

LOL I definitely see a lot of you in your son! I got his soccer pic. He looks great!

:)
M~

October 24, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home