Monday, October 15, 2007

Not Much...

So we are getting ready for the camping trip. Cody has a Scout camp out this weekend and the whole family is going. Yep I am sleeping outside under the stars. There will be alot to do. He will earn alot of belt loop badges and a few other badges. He is so excited. Sue got all the stuff ready this past weekend. She pulled the tent out and weather proofed it, and took inventory of all out stuff. With the help of friends we got it all together. This will be a fun weekend. I should get some good pics.
Everything else is ok. Cody is waiting for his birthday to come. He will 8 in a few weeks. His dad is coming to see him for his birthday...Cody has made him promise he is only coming for a visit. My fingers are crossed.
Ok so till next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Take lots of pics of the camping trip! I didn't realize y'all were going to be so close to home. I hope it's a fabulous time!

M~

October 15, 2007 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Camping! I'm so jealous! I LOVE camping. He's going to have a ball, I can't wait to see pics.

Stacie

October 15, 2007 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home