Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Every Minute Counts



I will be going home Friday so I am trying to get every ounce of fun in. We are going to do some cliff jumping, we didn't make it yesterday, and let Cody do some fishing. I think Cody got alot out of this trip. He has been busy and learned alot. But like all things, they have to end.

We have so many things to do when we get back. Soccer sign ups, school shopping to finish, Cody has to see his dad this weekend, and I have a meeting in Ft Worth Monday morning. So my vacation will end as soon as I hit the ground Friday.

My girlfriend and I will enjoy some quiet time Sunday night...ahh sweet

6 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

I've rarely known people that can pack as much fun into a vacation as you can. A couple of my girlfriends, but thats a rare find. You're my kinda gal! Though, I don't think I'd be nearly as brave with the cliff jumping and all...I would have years ago when I was a kid, but now...not so much.

Did Cody get to eat this fish or was it catch and release as well? I still think Marianna should have fried up that one he caught with her... lol
Stacie

August 8, 2007 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Um. Stac. Do ya remember the size of that fish he caught here?! LOL

Hey... missy... you forgot to mention one other *small* thing you have to do once you get home!

:)
M~

August 8, 2007 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

M- I could never forget you...You are my biggest thing to get done



Stacie-it was a catch and release

August 8, 2007 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Busy girl, but those quiet Sundays are just priceless, aren't they?

August 9, 2007 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

You're gonna "do" me?! BTW ~ we were talking about you today! I totally forgot to tell you. Lt. Reed was telling the Sweatpants story again. LMAO!

M~

August 9, 2007 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

What a great vacation. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

August 9, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home