Saturday, December 27, 2008

This Bites

Well Cody left this morning...
It was a sad event, he tried not to cry but his little face was all quivery and his eyes were so red. I buckled him in his seat and kissed him up until he closed the door. He wanted so bad to tell his dad that he just didn't want to go and that he was very angry...but he held it in and hung tough.
I am not doing as good as he did...I couldn't hold it in..but Mommy was here to hold me. LOL
I know that he will be fine, I know that dad will take care of him. But I know that he doesn't want to be there and that is what is hard for me to handle.
See when I got Cody he had no life, by that I mean he never got to experience life like a kid should, so he got a life here...and to him this is what he knows. So he is scared.
Another thing that is eating at me, is how I am alone dealing with this. Not that I have family and friends to talk to, cause I do. But my heart is empty...
Maybe this is my time to start my life the right way...don't get me wrong I have a good life but maybe I need to make some changes.
Guess I will work on that...

Update...he just called. He is trying so hard to deal with this...its only the first day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Oh girl, my heart broke reading this... I'm so very sorry. I hope D comes to realize he can't provide for him like you did.

M~

December 28, 2008 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Heartbreaking for sure. I hope everything works out for the best and that the time flies till you have him back again.

December 29, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home