Thursday, October 23, 2008

"The Butt Tuck"




Well with having kitties comes the stuff you never expected...our littlest one Mimzy, was just a shelter kitty. So we expected the worms and maybe the ear yuck. But we never expected the "Butt Tuck"...what you ask?
Oh Mimzy is a special kitty who requires plastic surgery...not the kind that Dr. 90210 does but a bit more south. Mimzy got a Butt Tuck...her little bottom was protruding...yeah pretty sight.
As always I call the sis to tell me what to do. So she sends me to bro-in-law. I take her to the plastic surgeon.
Yeah high rollin kitty.
She got to come home the same day, sporting this lovely collar. It lasted a whole minute....
Then Sue decides she wants to make a diaper for her. Using people panties no less. Cutting a hole for the tail and everything. No it didn't last long either.
Maddie helped her with the collar...what a good big sis!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

OMG I simply have no words...

Hey, stop by ~ I have a shout out to you. :)

M~

October 23, 2008 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

I need a butt tuck too...wonder if I'll have to wear a collar or do you think I can just stick with my people panties?

October 24, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home