Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Am Slackin

I have been playing Pet Society on Facebook so much I so have not been keeping up with blog world...I will catch up today.
We have been getting alot of rain, and I am over that now...no soccer tonight. Cody has come to the time where he doesn't want me around when he is with his friends...he has decided he wants to go skating Friday nights alone with his buds...So I drop him off at 7 and then 11pm I will pick him up. Our local skating rink is 3 streets down, I am not to worried. He could walk home if he wanted to. But they don't allow that. Anyway....
Sue is working as always...Mom is good. I am doing my thing, scouts.. soccer. I am now also a Webelos Asst. Den leader on top of Asst. to Cody's den...
We are going camping Nov 8...just for one night.
Cody is doing soooo good in school. He had 4 100 grades on his progrees report. Out of 7 grades total. The rest were A's.Even the principal commented on how bright he is.. He is sad he has to go soon but he knows he will be back here soon.
He leaves December 27th...and will return to me before 5th grade...he is in 3rd now...
I told him we would have a big B-day party for him so he could say good-bye to his friends...
All in all things are going smoothly...wish the rain would stop...guess we needed it
have a good day to all and a rest of the week...
Have to get back to my Pet..hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Lol, isnt it funny the things we can get addicted to.

I feel for you and Cody. (((Big hugs)))

October 15, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Please make sure you invite John to Cody's bday party. I'll make sure he goes! I wish I was on leave a few weeks before I am scheduled to be so that I could go to the party too. But I'll be there in spirit!

I'm glad he's doing so well in school!

M~

October 15, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home