Sunday, January 13, 2008

Seven Nothings

I was tagged by my sis...

1. I have to vaccum everyday. I am not a total clean freak but I can't stand grass and little pieces of paper on my floor. With a kid running in and out it gets awful.

2.Mini blinds, they have to be facing the same way. You know when you turn the little stick to open or close them, they can't be diff. And when I raise them they have to be even. I will go back and forth making sure they are right. Absolutely no broken blinds.

3.I must have my child matching. Yeah he is a boy and boys don't wear outfits or care about what they look like, but it drives me crazy. I try to get his clothes out the night before so he is presentable. I won't be able to do this for long. He is so indepentant.

4.I will write a letter over and over again till it looks good. The style of writing has to be the same thru out the whole letter. I go thru some paper.

5.Even though I am out of prison I still want the food that I cooked myself. I love Ramen Noodles and Zapps...yum

6.I will bend over backwards for someone time and time again. I will help anyone, but I won't ask of others. Well except family, I always need them.

7.And last but not least...My picture frames do not match. I like all different kinds, colors, and sizes. No patterens and no certain places, just hang them wherever.

There is so much more to me...but only 7!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Ahhh... a neuroticly OCD woman after my own heart!

:))

I remember a few times visiting you where you'd tell me you'd NEVER eat ramen again! HAHA

I'm coming over today. :P Sorry, I kinda got sidetracked yesterday.

M~

January 14, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Great list, you and I seem to be alot alike.

1) I have to vacume almost everyday, as I have a furball that keeps multiplying.

3) I always had my kids matching, but bringing them up the same way, didnt mean a thing. I have one that dresses totally matched, and the other, well its like she's totally color blind.

4) Me too, I go through alot of paper.

6) I will bend over and over for people, it takes alot for me to ask for help.

7) Whats wrong with picture frames not matching? lol...I think it adds character.

January 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home