Saturday, December 29, 2007

So Much Fun

Ok so we are here in MT. finally. It took us forever to get here. Our flights were good it was just sitting on the runway that delayed us. But we landed safe and sound. Now my bags were a different story. The airline lost my luggage. Yeah I was not happy. So we checked in to the hotel, cause sis wasn't coming till the next day, and just waited for them to call. I got my bag the next day...finally a toothbrush.
So now the fun starts. We are going sledding and all that fun stuff today. I got to shovel this morn. Damn...not easy. We will get up to 15in by this afternoon. More to come...






1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

LOL do you feel like you're fighting a losing battle?? :)

Man, I can't believe all that SNOW!

M~

January 1, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home