Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back To Normal

Well we made it home...and I am ready to go back. It was a late night Sunday, and the boy was sleepy. I was so glad to see Sue that's for sure. I always miss her "Big Time".
So now that I am home I have to deal with all the not so fun stuff. The appts that I have to go to, the bank to deal with. That is a story in its own.
Ok let me tell you a story about learning your lesson. When I was put in "timeout" I just went nuts. I wanted someone to get me out. But I wasn't going anywhere, stuck like chuck. It was about 2mths into my sentence when I realized this might be the best thing for me. And I can say that for sure now. I am sort of glad I went down. Made me who I am today. Well a family member of mine just got locked up and I can't say I am sad about it. She needs to learn a lesson, yeah it might be cruel but life catches up with you. Like I said before I put myself where I was so it was my own fault. I hope she realizes that we have to pay for our mistakes and she has no one to blame but herself. Now she is blaming everyone but herself right now, but I know she will see different later. If she doesn't well then she is just stupid. When all you have is time to think, things become clear to you. And if I may be funny for a minute, when you wear white 24/7, have to sleep on metal, use bars of soap the size of a quater, and only get one roll a TP a week, you start to apperciate life and stay on the straight and narrow.
I must go now, child will be home soon. Have a good day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I sometimes have to remind myself of the life you had for nearly 3 years. It was definitely a different place in your life! I'm so glad you will never see the inside of that place again!

M~

January 8, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

Sorry to hear about the family member... hope it is the wake up call that she needs.

It is funny that you mentioned that she is blaming everyone but herself. My father spent some time in jail. He was the exact same way... blamed everyone else but himself. He should have spent more time there... he didn't learn his lesson. I am sure he back there again... oh well.
Some people never learn.
D

January 8, 2008 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger John said...

What's wrong with one roll a week?

January 10, 2008 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

It's sad, that some lessons are harder to learn than others. Hopefully she will learn.

January 10, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home