Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gone Away

I am heading out tomorrow morning to Ks. We will be there until the 26th when we drive home. I choose not to post from there due to I don't want to use Cody's dad's computer. You just never know. I am only going for my child, I would much rather be here with Sue for the holidays. But it works out cause she has to work everyday. I might send my sis some pics and have her post for me. I just don't want to take the chance. Cody is a bit scared about going, but he says as long as I am there he will be ok. After we get back from Ks. we fly to Mt. Sue will drive us to Dallas then off we go. Again she gets to work. But once I am there I will have full access to blogging. And there will be lots to talk about and see. Everyone have a wonderful holiday and be safe. I will return soon. Merry Christmas to all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Merry Christmas, sweetie! Please call me if you need to talk to someone along the way ok? Be safe on the roads!

M~

December 20, 2007 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Merry Christmas,hopefully all will go smoothly. Drive carefully.

December 20, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home