Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wee



So Leesa and I went to this Iron Horse State Park. And you know we had to go get good pictures. So we climbed all the way up Mt. Everest. I had the job of holding the camera lens. As I am going down, Leesa reminds me of how much the lens cost, and if I fall don't drop the lens. Forget the fact that I might break my legs or neck, just don't drop the lens.

*for full effect...click em' to big em'







After my treacherous fall. I just had to try to get a picture of her. guess what I didn't get one...UGH

6 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

You're a nut! I didn't get what I was seeing at first, then had to click to big and about died laughing! You're a riot!!! LOL
They're all great pix. Looks like you guys had a good time.
Staie

July 24, 2007 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger ~grey said...

I have seen leesa's pic of the horses... but didn't realise just how big they are.... WOW.

I did the same as Stacie... I thought those other photos were just of the steep hill... Girl You blend right into the hillside!
LMAO glad to see you spared the lens a tragic fall!

I also love that photo of leesa... very well done!

July 24, 2007 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Marianna said...

OMFG!!! I am laughing so freakin hard!!! What a Drama Queen!

And exactly WHAT is Leesa doing in her shot?? She looks like she's praying to the Lens Gods. :P

M~

July 24, 2007 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

M-Leesa was getting some sun

July 24, 2007 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger John said...

I'll tell you what they are both doing. Doing what they do best...being dorks.

July 25, 2007 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks a hilarious shot of Leesa!

July 25, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home