Friday, July 20, 2007

Stolen from Stacie

1. Were you named after anyone? No I was name after a song

2. When was the last time you cried? When I got out of prison

3. Do you like your handwriting? No!

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes, I am a good friend. I would be honored


7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not really
9. Would you bungee jump? No way in hell
10. What is your favorite cereal? Crispix
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No,I dont tie them to begin with
12. Do you think you are strong? For a little person
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip

14.What is the first thing you notice about people? The way they walk
15. Pink or red? Green or brown!Pink and Green

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My ability to give advice
17. Who do you miss the most? My friend Brad he was the father I never had
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Yes

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Aggie sweatpants and no shoes
20. What was the last thing you ate? Coffee cake
21. What are you listening to right now? Roseanne

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink, I am so softand cuddly
23. Favorite smells? Butter Biscuits and rain
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My son
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Hell yeah
26. Favorite sports to watch? Womens Basketball

27. Eye Color Blue
28. Do you wear contacts? No

29. Favorite food? Little Debbies and Tortellins

30. Scary movies or happing endings? Scary Movie anyday, I love to hide behind someones back

31. Last movie you watched? at the theater? Finding Nemo

32. What color shirt are you wearing? White
33. Summer or winter? Summer, I love to wear flip flops
34. Hugs or kisses? Both
35. Favorite dessert? Birthday cake

36. Most likely to respond? Marianna

37. Least likely to respond? John

38. What book are you reading now? I am waiting for Harry Potter to be released
39. What is on your mouse pad? Ocean design
40. What did you watch on TV last night? Snapped

41. Favorite sound? Rain
42. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles, and Cody knows all their songs

43. What is the furthest you have been from home? Mexico

44. Do you have a special talent? Not really, I have really just tried alot of things and been ok at them
45. Where were you born? Dallas

46. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? Marianna's

3 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl said...

Great answers! I love these darn things! I'm so glad you played. I had to laugh..John will end up doing this just to spite us all now! LOL

I was suprised by your answer to the crayon. I so didn't have you pegged for a pink girl. I would have guessed blue. Did I see a pic of you wearing a blue sweatshirt?????


Stacie

July 20, 2007 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

Gawd! ALRIGHT I'll freakin' do this tag! That's TWICE already! LOL

Hey, do you eat the tortellini & the Little Debbie's together?! :P

M~

July 21, 2007 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Tortellini's and Debbies 2gether, GROSS!

July 21, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home